Saturday, October 9, 2010

FALLing

FAlling
We went to the Ropes Coarse today.  Kids have been a bit snarky with each other,
so we figured if we tied them up with ropes,
we could manage them better.
Lucky for them, the cousins came.
I will let the pictures finish the story.


 I accidentally pushed "select all".
So I can't organize them the way I wanted.
~oh well~


I love this picture of Chad and Chance.
Grandpa
Malia was so brave.
They all were, though I have to say,
Savannah is simply fearless.
scary.
Kim and kammy.
Riley and Kim.
River...
The only time he has almost EVER smiled in a picture!
Must take a good looking lady:)
 Riley.
So Happy.

 It took a bit of coaxing.
But we finally talked him into it:)
 Haily.

 Isn't the blur effect lovely?
 Kim and I.
~Oh Happy day~

2 comments:

  1. that looks really fun. so happy river is getting out and trying things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks so cool! Lucky kids (even if they are snarky) to have a mom that makes such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete