Saturday, November 12, 2011

love. simple love.

And when the stream
Which overflowed the soul was
passed away,
A consciousness remained that 
it has left,
Deposited upon the silent shore
Of memory images and precious thoughts
That shall not die, and cannot be destroyed.
    ~William Wordsworth 

Thank you. You the love of my life for journeying into my soul.
I will never forget these days, that you came to me,
and loved me back to me.














I'm telling you people.
The one thing I know for sure.
Love heals.




4 comments:

  1. I love these photos of you two! Love is pretty great isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look happy! the light is in your face again!
    i do think you could use some hawaii sun though:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett and I have actually been talking about Henry and I flying out to stay with you for just a few days....but he doesn't want me on a plance until thie gastroparisis gets in control.
    I am so happy tonight thought....grateful is the word for the few days I got to be in the tippy tops of the mountains and feel God's light reflect on my skin and renew my soul.
    I think of you often, and your busy life and wonder, should such an opportunity come if I could crash at your houe.....and squeeze litt
    le Ellie close to me heart.....now that is healing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I especially love the pictures of you two because you look so happy and still so young and beautiful! I would love to come over and visit, so I'll definitely call you to make sure it's okay. Love you!

    ReplyDelete