Monday, May 10, 2010

weekend wonders



Sweetest thing:
Henry "tanking" me for changing 
his diaper.
Saddest thing:
My flowers died.
River has Vertigo. (yuck)
Happiest thing:
Family. Family and Family.
Blue...est thing:
The sky over the lake, on the yummy 
picnic, we had for my birthday.
Flab-iest Thing:
My relief society arms. sigh.
Funniest Thing:
Henry's new fettish: wearing
River's underwear over his clothes.
Getting dressed by his self, and 
firmly resisting help of any kind:)
"got it mum...worry I got it."
Luckiest Thing:
Seeing a mother duck training her wee ones.
I wonder if she gets a break on mums day.
She sure deserves one.
Yummiest Thing:
Chocolate cake from Magleby's.
My Breakfast the kids made me.
and.....
mango season!!!

Favorite combo: Mangos, strawberries, and spinach. 
ew la la.
Stillest Thing:
My heart.

2 comments:

  1. i like all of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor river, i have had bad bouts with vertigo and now just have little ones, it is not fun!
    so happy you are having happy peaceful moments! chocolate cake and mangoes, the best!!

    ReplyDelete